ARC TEAM SIGN-UPS
Please read this page carefully before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of this page.
*** SIGN-UPS FOR FILTHY BEAUTIFUL (PLAYERS #2) ARE NOW CLOSED. ***
SIGN-UPS FOR THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE OPEN A FEW WEEKS BEFORE RELEASE.
So what is an ARC Team, and how do you become part of it?
An ARC is an Advance Reader’s Copy (or Advance Reading Copy, Advance Review Copy, etc.): a (FREE) copy of a book, released ahead of time to select readers and reviewers, so they can read the book in advance and share a review of it on release day.
How it works:
- If you are interested in being an ARC Team member for the latest release, fill out the brief form below to request a copy of the latest ARC.
- A limited number of ARCs will be available for each book, so please understand that not everyone who requests an ARC can receive one.
- If you are selected as an ARC reader for the new book, you will be sent a free ebook ARC to read via BookFunnel certified mail (ARCs are sent from email@example.com); ARCs will usually go out about 1 week in advance of release day.
- Reviews can be posted on Amazon (and wherever you post your reviews – Goodreads, social media, etc.), on release day.
* If you’ve received an ARC of a previous book from me:
- Each book release is a new event and the ARC Team is ever-changing. Receiving an ARC from me in the past does not guarantee that you’ll receive an ARC of the new book.
- A limited number of ARCs are available for each book, and there are many criteria that I consider in selecting ARC readers for each book.
- ARCs usually go out about 1 week in advance of release day. Around 3-4 weeks prior to release day, I send out an email to selected members of the existing ARC Team, offering an ARC of the new book. If the form below is OPEN to accept new applicants and you haven’t received that email, then you aren’t on the list to receive the ARC (or possibly the email was missed or went to spam—this is more common than you’d think). You’ll need to fill out the current form to request one, or contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
- Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, so you don’t miss out on the ARC emails.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO RECEIVE THE LATEST ARC, just click the link below to fill out the brief form.